About cookies and their use on our website
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that stores website settings. Websites store cookies on users' devices that they use to access the Internet in order to identify individual devices and settings that users have used to access them. Cookies allow websites to identify if a user has already visited this website, and with advanced applications, they can be used to customize individual settings accordingly. Their storage is under the full control of the browser used by the user - the user can restrict or disable the storage of cookies if desired.
Why are cookies necessary?
List of cookies on our website
• The "language" cookie is created to store the currently selected language.
• The "authentication" cookie is created to verify presence.
• The "dnn_IsMobile" cookie is created to determine whether a visitor is using a mobile device to browse.
• The ".DOTNETNUKE" cookie is created to enable some website's functionalities.
• The ".ASPXANONYMOUS" cookie is used by websites that use Microsoft's .NET technology platform. Allows the site to maintain an anonymous user ID to track unique users within the session.
• The "LastPageId" cookie is used by the CMS to store TabID data, which represents the last page visited.
• The "RequestVerificationToken" cookie is used by websites that use the Microsoft .NET Technology Platform. It is designed to prevent unauthorized publication of content on a website, known as Cross-Site Request Forgery. It does not contain user information and is deleted when the browser is closed.
• Google _utma cookie is used by Google Analytics – records the distinction between users and sessions
• Google _utmb cookie is used by Google Analytics – records a new session or a new user
• Google _utmz cookie is used by Google Analytics – specifies the traffic source or campaign
• Google _utmc cookie is used by Google Analytics – records the duration of the visit
• Google _utmt cookie is used by Google Analytics – records the type of request
The cookies we use on our website do not collect your personally identifiable information and may not damage your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Cookies enable the seamless functioning of our website and help us understand what information is most useful and relevant to visitors.
By using this website, you agree that this website sets cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
Manage and delete cookies